Organization Vibra & Ernest Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a Per Diem Cook to join our team!
Please click the link to check it out. ://mvrrh.ernesthealth.com/
The Cook performs a variety of duties necessary for the operation of a hospital food service department. Maintains high standards of food quality, nutritional value of food, sanitation, safety and presents food in an appetizing manner. Qualifications
Additional Qualifications / Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Two (2) years of experience as a cook in lieu of education will be considered.
- Food handling certification as required by State regulations.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration. If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in person interviews, and several vetting tools. Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
- Culinary arts training preferred.
- Two (2) years of food service experience preferred, including a minimum of one (1) year of experience cooking and working in an institutional setting.
- Therapeutic Diet experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Posting ID: 571642187Posted: 2020-09-15