The Gas Station Cashier is the first point of contact for our gas station customers and we're looking for talented new cashiers to join us..
1) 6 months of cashier experience in a customer service retail environment. Gas station experience is preferred.
2) Must be 21 years of age.
3) High school education preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1) Provide high-quality customer service in accordance with our company standards.
2) Operate computerized cash register and credit card scanner inside the cashier area, completing customer transactions as well as properly maintaining a cash drawer.
3) Receive, verify and stock delivered merchandise and place in appropriate storage area.
4) Perform daily inventory counts, as applicable.
5) Assist customers with pump issues and propane.
6) Receive gas delivery from our fuel distributor/tanker truck.
7) Clean fuel or oil spills from parking area using absorbent materials.
8) Perform safety inspection of tanks and pumps once per day, checking gaskets, locks, etc.
9) Maintain and clean various areas of the gas station to include but not limited to restrooms inside convenient store, parking perimeter and dispensers.
Job duties and responsibilities may vary by location and employees may be assigned additional duties than those listed above.
Must have flexible schedule.