Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Manage conference room calendar
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Handle outgoing/incoming mail
- Operates multiline telecommunication system
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Receptionist Qualifications / Skills:
- Telephone Skills
- Microsoft Office/Outlook
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Focus
- Informing Others
- Handles Pressure
- Supply Management
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- University/college degree is an asset
- Familiarity with phone systems
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office software
VIP Staffing is a regional staffing company specializing in filling temporary, temp-to-hire and permanent placement positions. We command excellence from our employees, provide superior customer service, support generous community involvement all while strengthening our position as a leader and innovator in the staffing industry.
Posting ID: 581910088Posted: 2020-10-23