- $1,500 Sign-On Bonus for STNA Facility Staffing position
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you'll change lives every day. What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life balance.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
Our State Tested Nursing Aide (STNAs) fill critical vacancies in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities, clinics, schools, and more, to ensure that each patient and family receives the care that they deserve. As an STNA with our healthcare staffing team, you'll have the unique opportunity to work with patients in a variety of practice settings and build a schedule that works for you. What you'll do:
- A natural caregiver that wants to help others, no matter the setting?
- A team player that loves an independent work environment?
- A connector who lives to bring out the very best in people?
- Honest, positive, and reliable - the one that all of your friends count on?
- Assist patients with activities of daily living, such as: dressing, bathing, housekeeping, grocery shopping, and more.
- Teach patient essential self-care skills, as needed.
- Help the patient navigate the healthcare system by scheduling appointments and communicating needs to our nursing team, when appropriate.
- Check patient's vital signs and/or administer medication under a nurse's direction.
What we're looking for:
- State Tested Nursing Aide (STNA) certification from the state associated with this position required.
- Attention to detail; able to carefully follow instructions and document notes regarding a patient's condition.
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work location.
- A dependable approach to work and an engaging, encouraging, empathetic, and compassionate attitude.
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Cincinnati
- Job State: OH
- Employee Type: PRN
- Min Salary: $15.00
- Max Salary: $15.00
- Compensation Type: Hourly
Posting ID: 601324219Posted: 2021-01-22