- If you've been looking for a real career in home healthcare, this position is for you. We're offering a free Home Health Aide & Homemaker training classes to those without previous experience.
- Now offering a Sign-On Bonus!
Working at Interim HealthCare
means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you'll change lives every day. What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life balance.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
- A natural caregiver that wants to help others, no matter the setting?
- A team player that loves an independent work environment?
- A connector who lives to bring out the very best in people?
- Honest, positive, and reliable - the one that all of your friends count on?
Interim HealthCare is offering Free Homemaker TRAINING CLASS
to those without previous housekeeping/cleaning employment experience. Employment will be offered after completion of the classes and orientation.
We have Full, Part time, and casual/PRN opportunities, over ALL SHIFTS!
provide one on one care for our patients/clients, helping them with everyday tasks like cooking, light housekeeping, companionship and safety. What you'll do:
- Assist patients with activities of daily living, such as: housekeeping, grocery shopping, meal prep, and more.
- Help the patient navigate the healthcare system by scheduling appointments and communicating needs to our nursing team, when appropriate.
- Provide simple patient companionship and company; even the smallest interactions mean a lot.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Completion of our Interim Homemaker Training Program
- Attention to detail; able to carefully follow instructions and document notes regarding a patient's condition.
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work location.
At Interim HealthCare Home Care, our patients deserve the very best - that's why we focus on each individual's needs in the comfort and dignity of their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case management, and countless specialized services, we bring quality care where it's needed most. We're called to care so that family members can be just that.
Interim HealthCare and all of our affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Kenwood
- Job State: OH
- Employee Type: Part Time
- Min Salary: $10.25
- Max Salary: $10.25
- Compensation Type: Hourly
Posting ID: 599854404Posted: 2021-01-15