Do you have what it takes to be part of the Buffalo Wings & Rings crew?
This isn’t your typical restaurant job. BW&R is the kind of place for people who love good food and love to show people a good time.
- Takes drink orders from customers and servers.
- Prepares and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in accordance with standard recipes.
- Mixes ingredients for cocktails and service wine and bottle or draft beer.
- Rings drink orders into register, collects payment and makes changes.
- Washes and sterilizes glassware and prepares garnishes for drinks.
- Takes food orders and serves food to customers.
- Preferably a minimum of 1 year in a bartender position within the restaurant business.
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to 4 hours in length.
- Must have basic knowledge of beer, wine and spirits and be familiar with standard drink recipes.
- Must be service and team oriented, having tremendous ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid Time off
- Benefits offered after 2 months for full-time positions (Medical, Dental, Vision, paid Life Insurance)
- 401k with company match
- Career Growth potential – We promote 60% of our managers from within!
- Discounted Meal program
- Discount Perk Program from local vendors
- and so much more!
Posting ID: 48173676Posted: 2020-11-25