Are you an experienced Caregiver seeking to make a difference in the life of a senior by providing one on one care ? Assisting Hands has Immediate openings for full time schedules with 12 hour overnight shifts throughout the Greater Cincinnati area.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides exceptional non – medical, personalized one on one care for seniors in their home environment. Our services make remaining at home a safe and life enriching option. We are GROWING and adding to our core team of full time Caregivers.
If you are a Home Health Aide, CNA, STNA or equivalent passionate about senior care, seeking an employment home with great pay, benefits, consistent scheduling, opportunities for overtime and career development, Let's Connect!
Assisting Hands has been voted Best in Home Care and Employer of Choice for the past 6 years. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work!
- Highly competitive starting pay rates with opportunities for increases
- Flexibility in scheduling
- PTO, 401 K, health insurance options
- Professional growth through dementia training, mentoring, and ongoing support
- Mileage reimbursement
- Support in the field and office support 24/7
- Mobile app driven scheduling, logging and time keeping
- Fun events, recognition and more!
- At least 1 year experience in the home or long-term care setting
- Gait belt experience
- Dementia experience preferred
- Must have own reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a background screening that includes a Criminal Background Check, Drug Screen, Reference checks and skill test
- Maintain a clean, safe, and healthy environment within client's residence.
- Assist with personal activities contained in a written Plan of Care which may include assisting the client with personal hygiene, ambulation and exercise, eating, dressing, shaving, physical transfer, and other duties as assigned.
- Provide medication reminders and assist with self-administration of medications
- Meal preparation and light housekeeping
- Transportation for clients if applicable
- Abides by all protocols for client care including wearing a mask for personal care. Adhere to policies and procedures outlined in the agency's Policy and Procedure Manual, Caregiver Handbook, and Caregiver Training Manual.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 561470959Posted: 2020-07-02