Monitor and Inventory all Warehouse Supplies in KD and WJ.
• Collaborate with warehouse departments to insure adequate supplies on floor
• Assist purchasing in troubleshooting supply/supplier issues
• Maintain and update various spreadsheets in Finance
• Gift supplies - inventory all gift supplies in KD and WJ bi-monthly
• Weekly corrugate inventory in WJ and KD
• Location of all corrugate during peak (buildings and trailers)
• Maintain inventory spreadsheets for corrugate and gift supplies
• Strong Excel skills
• PC Knowledge
• WM experience a plus
• Knowledge of D2C environment
• Able to interact with all levels of staff and communicate clearly
• Strong mathematical skills
• Embraces change in technology - Tech savvy, mobile and new media awareness
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
• Pallet Jack & Forklift trained
• Highly organized
• Flexible and able to change priorities
• Team player
• Transportation between buildings
• Outstanding attendance
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.