CarHop, an industry-leader in the Buy-Here, Pay-Here marketplace, specializes in helping those who have not quite perfect credit to achieve transportation independence! With nearly 40 locations nationwide, and growing, we've made a difference by Helping People Drive and changing the lives of thousands of people.
- Full health benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/Flex spend)
- 401 (k) w/company match
- Paid time off and great work/life balance
- Monday – Friday hours
- A fun work environment filled with awesome people
- We give you the tools to succeed with regular training and mentoring
- Pre-delivery inspection of all vehicles (prior to moving onto the lot)
- Identify/diagnose basic mechanical or electrical concerns on vehicles
- Complete simple repairs, such as replacing batteries/bulbs/topping fluid levels, when appropriate
- Coordinate with preferred repair vendors in the local market to ensure more complex repairs are being completed in a timely & cost-effective manner
- Transport vehicles to/from auction or repair shops as needed
- Detail vehicles when necessary
- Deliver parts to repair shops when needed
- Maintain vehicles on the sales lot, as well as the shop space
- Consistently document recon activities in our computerized inventory tracking system
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic mechanical skills with previous mechanics experience is preferred, ability to complete light mechanical repairs as necessary (Batteries, lamp bulbs, belts, etc...).
- Must be able to routinely lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
- Strong verbal communication skills, problem-solving and independent work skills
- Must successfully complete pre-employment criminal background and motor vehicle records inquiries, have and maintain a valid driver's license and driving record that is acceptable to our insurance carrier
Posting ID: 599678629Posted: 2021-01-15