• Installs and repairs electrical wiring, systems, and fixtures in buildings.
• Installs conduits, pipes and conductors
• Ensures piping complies with electrical codes.
• Installs circuit breakers and other electrical hardware and connects wiring to them.
• Tests electrical systems to ensure proper installation and operation.
• Inspects electrical systems to determine whether repairs are needed.
• Replaces conduit and wiring as needed.
• Replaces circuit breakers as needed.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Ability to travel and work nights as needed
• Willingness to work around active aerial tower activity
• Willingness to help tower crews as needed ie: pull ropes, gather material, install coax connectors and any other duties asked by the foreman
• Ability to read blueprints, some job sites will be technical telecom facilities.
• Extensive knowledge of electrical systems and wiring.
• Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
• Proficient in the use of test meters and other diagnostic equipment.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Prolonged periods standing, kneeling, bending, and climbing ladders or scaffolding.
• Must be physically capable of pulling wires and cables through conduits.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Planning, organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to follow written and oral instructions
• Maintain compliance with all PPE and safety regulations per OSHA and company standards
• Utilize a proactive approach to anticipate and resolve potential issues