We are looking for a Restaurant Assistant Manager to join our team! You must love customer service and strive to provide a positive interaction with each customer!
The Assistant Manager supervises daily operations to ensure that food safety, product preparation, cleanliness and inventory control standards are maintained. In addition, they schedule and supervise staff, maintain standards of restaurant safety and security, and provide exceptional customer service to every customer.
At The Fikes Companies, our Mission is to build a highly successful company which our employees are proud of, our customers value, and the communities we serve can count on.
- Supervises food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained.
- Coordinates and supervises staff so that standards of cleanliness are maintained per state and federal guidelines.
- Manages a staff of approximately 4 to 12. Assigns, oversees and evaluates work.
- Performs paperwork duties and assists with product orders and inventory as needed.
- Assists with planning of special events and promotions.
- Performs opening and/or closing duties in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Responds immediately to guest requests in a respectful manner. Reports guest complaints to immediate supervisor and assists in resolving such complaints.
- Performs frequent washing and sanitizing of food areas, food preparation tools, and hands.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or required.
- Experience in restaurant operations with some supervisory experience.
- Experience with cash handling and operating a POS.
- Effective communication skills.
- Basic math and basic reading skills.
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to lift to 25 lbs.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Frequent exposure to heat and hot liquid shortening while cooking.
- Frequent exposure to freezer when stocking food items.
- Occasional exposure to extreme temperatures based on variable weather conditions.
The Fikes Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 571331507Posted: 2020-10-21