Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Wells Fargo Technology is hiring for a Mid-level Java Application Support Engineer. This person will be part of a platform support team responsible for working on engineering, design, build and support of High Performance Computing systems and distributed computing data grids.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with diverse business functions and development teams across multiple line of businesses. This person will get the opportunity to understand functioning of current trading and risk systems and get involved in building and supporting caching/computing platform for these systems.
This individual will work with development and technical support teams on application and/ or patch installation, configuration, systems integration, testing, user acceptance testing, deployment and post go-live support. They will be part of the 24X7 escalation support process for all Wells Fargo Securities Platform Management environments. The position will take a key role in support and implementation of application infrastructure that requires collaboration across various infrastructure teams to integrate best practices and efficiencies into production environments while mitigating risk through testing and capacity planning.
• Knowledge and understanding of technology object oriented: analysis and design
• Knowledge and understanding of technology object oriented: design patterns and their application
• Knowledge and understanding of application lifecycle, from design and development to testing, implementation and production support
• 3 + years of Windows or Linux scripting experience
• 5+ years of Cache experience
• Autosys experience
• Knowledge and understanding of technology platform development including large scale technology in a capital markets environment
• Hands on experience capturing functional and non-functional requirements, grid/caching data flow issue troubleshooting
• Expert level skills understanding server infrastructure, storage and network data flow issues
• Extensive experience using data analysis skills using SAR, PerfMon, Tcpdump, ITRS etc to analyze and correct grid issues
• Demonstrable experience with process automation using Linux or Windows scripting.
• Using documentation tools like Visio, MS Word, Confluence, Excel, Splunk etc
• Communicate and provide clarity on requirements to Tech Team
• Discuss, negotiate and communicate requirements with business dev teams & infrastructure partners
• Discuss and educate QA and Production Support teams
• Ability to understand business technical problems and articulate a corresponding solution
NJ-North Brunswick: 100 Fidelity Plz - North Brunswick, NJ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.