Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Sign on bonus!!!!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Errands and transportation
- Personal Care
- Alzheimer's Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Earn between $9.75- $12.75 per hour
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Ability to provide personal care
- Possess a vehicle to transport clients
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/494. If you prefer to apply in person, please call our office at 570-714-4260 to schedule a time to fill out an application.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 564821467Posted: 2020-07-22