CEFCO Convenience Stores are looking for friendly Customer Service Representatives to join our team! We are looking for individuals who love customer service and strive to provide a positive interaction with every customer! You will operate the cash register, restock as needed, maintain the cleanliness of the store, and provide exceptional customer service!
At The Fikes Companies, our Mission is to build a highly successful company which our employees are proud of, our customers value, and the communities we serve can count on.
- Greets every guest with a smile and sincere "Hello".
- Operates all assigned equipment safely and efficiently.
- Suggest possible purchases to the customers and promote specials.
- Maintains accurate register transactions.
- Adheres to all company guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Stocks shelves and refrigerated coolers.
- Performs inventory on specific store items.
- Receives vendor deliveries, as required.
Maintains cleanliness of the store:
- Sweeps and mops, as needed.
- Empties indoor and outdoor trash bins, as needed.
- Cleans and maintains immaculate restroom facilities.
- Maintains a clean environment inside and around the perimeters of the store.
- 6 months to 1-year experience in a convenience store environment.
- Must have prior cash handling experience and can perform basic math.
- Must be able to work a flexible shift, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to bend down, stoop low, and stand for at least 8 hours.
- Ability to properly lift, pull, and/or push up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation.
- Must be able to successfully complete the TABC Certification and Food Handlers Certificates.
The Fikes Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 570953673Posted: 2020-09-01