1. Ensure that material, inventory and records are monitored and maintained accordingly.
2. Perform activities to monitor and maintain inventory control of merchandise or materials.
3. Evaluate inventory levels and notify purchasing clerk when reorders are necessary.
4. Maintain inventory records and prepare reports.
5. Perform cycle counts on a daily basis as well as monthly inventory counts.
6. Maintain proper inventory level and accuracy on shop floor.
7. Refill carts on a daily basis for next day's work.
8. Place all parts and finished goods on shelves and in bins in a timely manner.
9. Receive inventory in daily from shipping and receiving and update bin labels with accurate counts.
10. Stock rotation and lot separation for all items in inventory.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.