In this new configuration Schneider Regional Van Truckload drivers haul 95% no-touch freight mostly drop-and-hook in the central 24 states. Choose from different home time options and earn up to $0.54 per mile* starting pay in this CDL driving job. With no driving in the Northeast maximize your earning potential an average of 2200 miles per week and 300-400 miles per haul. Regional truckers enjoy the best of both worlds: drive closer to home and still enjoy the freedom of the open road. Start your trucking career today as a Regional driver in Schneider's Van Truckload division!
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how here give us a call at 1-800-447-7433 or text “Chat” to 28000 today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Regional Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $61000 per year*
- $5000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more paid out weekly
- $0.01 per mile automatic annual pay increase
- Potential accessorial pay for detention layover hand load/unload
- Higher pay: Inexperienced Regional mileage rates for example have increased 10% in the last two years
- *Based on CDL driver experience performance and location
Regional Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- Many more see full list of benefits
Regional Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- HazMat endorsement preferred
- Passport FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Regional Driving at Schneider
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity locate equipment expedite access and more
- No employment contract we don't lock you in but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network many locations offering free showers laundry WiFi exercise equipment TV lounges cafeterias and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Learn more about Regional driving
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by safety integrity respect and excellence Schneider is the destination for truck drivers and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
"It's never an issue to get home when I need to and the freight is always available when I want it."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.Job
Full-timeSign On Bonus
Posting ID: 589909293Posted: 2020-11-29