NeuroRestorative, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
Are you looking to build a challenging and rewarding career? Join us on our mission to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
- Supervise and coordinate the day-to-day activities and appointments for all individuals receiving support including implementing programs and services
- Coordinate, supervise, and maintain the daily activities and schedules for Direct Care Staff and oversee the daily operation of the program
- Ensure onboarding, orientation and ongoing training is delivered
- Provide input and feedback in hiring, corrective action, performance evaluations, and termination decisions
- Foster positive relations with case managers, referral agents and lobbies on behalf of individuals receiving care
- Maintain relationships with families, guardians, and implement individual satisfaction enhancement plans
- Monitor the comfort and safety of individuals served while ensuring living environments and program activities are in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Human Services
- One to two years' experience preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Other education and experience as required by state
- Current CPR and First Aid Valid driver's license, car registration and auto insurance
- Licensure as required by state
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match. Paid time off, holiday pay, annual bonus plan
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
Come join our amazing team of committed and caring professionals.Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values-Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth-and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
EqualOpportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Posting ID: 565734228Posted: 2021-01-27