A Propane company in cleburne is needing a production worker.
- Seeking a production worker
- Follows all company SOP and Safety guidelines.
- Able to recognize, eliminate, and report unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Produce quality products formulated by the USP Technical Department, which adheres to customer standards.
- Lifting 40 pounds continually all day
- Painting the propane bottles, washing the Propane bottles.
- Must be bi-lingual
Hours & Pay:
HOURS: Monday-Friday 8-5 and flexibility to work at 7 and stay later.
An ideal candidate:
- 100% dedicated to safety
- Communicate with all employees
- Able to follow instructions and chain of command
- Multi-tasking and proactive
Requirements & Skills:
- Ability to perform essential duties
- Ability to read write and understand the English language.
- Good math and mechanical aptitude skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
Jeans, t-shirt, work boots
- Apply online: expresspros.com & send to Johnson County
- Call Joshua office (817) 487-4900
Benefits of working with Express:
- Paid Weekly
- Medical/Dental Insurance available
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- 401k options
Our Mission statement:
We build lasting relationships with the clients we service and bring hope to the people we hire. We accomplish this through kindness, loyalty, efficiency and reliability.
Posting ID: 589204190Posted: 2020-11-24