Interim HealthCare is looking for caring Home Health Aides like you to help us provide exceptional care for families in need of care.
Our Home Health Aides responsibilities include, but not limited to are:
- Provide social interactions and help with appointments, walks, entertainment, reading, cards, memory games, visits, outings and trips.
- Assist clients with bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene, and ambulation.
- Light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, grocery shopping.
- Transportation for errands, doctor's appointments, shopping, etc.
- Help with medication reminders, healthy movements, healthy diet, and setting dr. appointments.
- Observe and report changes in the clients mental, physical and emotional condition or home situation to Scheduling team in a timely manner
- Communication with client, family members and co-workers.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- *Paid Time Off
- *Health Coverage
- *Dental Coverage
- *Paid Holidays
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Must become eligible for starred benefits
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Posting ID: 576811088Posted: 2020-10-01