NESCO Specialty Rentals is now seeking Experienced Inside Sales Representatives
NESCO Specialty Rentals is a North American leader in the rental and sales of specialized equipment. As an industry leader they provide everything the utility, telecom and rail professional needs to get the job done. NESCO maintains one of the industry's largest rental fleets and service networks in the country. Apply today and join a winning team that values and cares about the customer experience.
The position of Inside Rental Representative (IRR) will report directly to the Director of Sales and will be responsible for providing rental support to the Outside Territory Manager(s) to which they are assigned. Within the assigned territory, the IRR will work cooperatively with outside rentals and other members of theorganization to develop, build, and strengthen long-term relationships with NESCO customers. The main role of the IRR is to support the Outside Territory Manager in identifying and converting new customers, growing existing accounts, and meeting or exceeding quotas.
Essential Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Thoroughly monitor, qualify, and manage in-bound leads
- Learn and master the NESCO equipment product line, UEO offering and all associated operational procedures
- Be proactive in creating and pursuing opportunities for new business
- Perform warm and cold calls to prospective customers using leads and contact lists
- Effectively articulate the benefits of NESCO equipment to customers over the phone and in person when applicable
- Maintain pipeline opportunities and diligently log all activity in Customer Relationship Management database
- Ensure that all leads are properly pursued, and customers are promptly followed-up with
- Work with designated team members as needed to ensure quality customer service is provided
- Undertake further lead and account research to assist in facilitation of lead engagement strategy
- Communicate with the Inside Rental Assistant to ensure proper rental administration tasks are completedaccurately
- Attend seminars, webinars, and other training to stay up-to-date on the latest industry and productdevelopments
- Educate customers about the features of the NESCO/UEO product offerings and services to improve the customer's rental experience
- Increase revenue of NESCO product offering by means of cross-selling, up-selling, and add-on rentals and sales
- Effectively utilize available technological tools to track data that will populate relevant rental and sales reports
- Process quotes and sales orders using the MAS operating system
- Accurately schedule freight of outgoing items
- Ability to learn technical material.
- The person in this position needs to constantly move inside the office to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment, such as a phone, copy machine, laptop, mobile device and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with others who have inquiries about NESCOequipment. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Must be able to observe and identify equipment controls and functionality.
- Ability to perform responsibilities at the designated site for designated hours as assigned, excluding holidays and PTO.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Perform other duties as directed
Education and Experience:
- 3+ Years of successful utility equipment or related industry rental/sales experience
- Thorough knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices and techniques
- Experience in working in a results-oriented, team environment
- Professional demeanor and excellent communication capabilities
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Exceptional time management skills
- Computer and Smartphone proficiency including MS Office
- Successful utility equipment or related industry sales experience preferred
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.
Posting ID: 575412257Posted: 2020-09-23