Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.**We are looking to hire a few CAREGivers with Male Personal Care experience or willing to be trained. This assignment will out of the Hixson, TN area with 12-hour AM and PM shifts **
We are looking to train driven individuals who are looking to succeed in multiple areas of the business who love working in rapidly changing environments on various skills:
- Dementia Care
- Personal Care
- Safety in the Home
** We provide ongoing training in areas as needed in order for our CAREgivers to feel confident and be successful with each client. Our CAREgivers truly make a difference in the lives of seniors in our community because to Us, it's personal. **
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping, tasks, and meal preparation
- Personal Care
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/128
Thank you for your interest in becoming one of our 65,000 caregivers worldwide!
Contact Alison.Kazy@homeinstead128.com for any questions regarding this position.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 559147277Posted: 2020-06-01