• High School Diploma, AA Degree or Higher preferred
• Reliable means of transportation for travel
• Effective time management and organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Perform quality work with a minimal amount of supervision in a fast-paced environment
Minimum Technical Skills:
• Strong Windows, Mac support & troubleshooting skills
• Strong desktop hardware, peripheral & printer support knowledge
• Strong Anti-Virus/Malware/Spyware assessment & removal
• Good understanding of MS Office applications
• Good understanding of TCP/IP networks & switching
• Basic understanding of Cloud Solutions & Cloud Computing
• Knowledge of wireless networks, set up maintenance and troubleshooting
• Ability to conduct research into PC issues and products as required
• Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
• Working towards the achievement of the organization's goals and objectives
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail
• Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and with little supervision
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Strong customer-service orientation
• Ability to deal with problems with calmness and goodwill
• Detail oriented with the ability to pay close attention to detail
Client Typical Tasks but not limited to the following:
• Provide technical and troubleshooting assistance related to computer hardware and software, mobile devices and other technical tools and products. This professional must be great communicator and be able to translate their technical knowledge into actionable direction. When they don't have an answer, they know how to research the problem and come up with a solution.
• Provide prompt responses to questions from employees. Prospect shall troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve problems related to operating systems, hardware and software. Prospect shall also document problems and conversations to create a log that can be referenced by other technicians and for training purposes.
• Perform first-level diagnosis and troubleshooting support to end-users and customers. Working under minimal supervision, Prospect shall receive calls and inquiries, provide support in accordance with established processes and document incidents and remedies. Prospect shall also escalate complex incidents to second-level support personnel as required and/or as-needed.
• Compile reports to track customer work orders to adhere to service-level agreements. Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
• Respond to queries either in person or over the phone, write training manuals, train computer users, maintain daily performance of computer systems, respond to email messages for customers seeking help, ask questions to determine nature of the problem and walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software. Clean up computers, run diagnostic programs to resolve problems, resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems, install computer peripherals for users, follow-up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved and gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
• Install, set up, and/or troubleshoot all Windows versions in use following established procedures, policies, processes, and protocols.
• Install, set up, and troubleshoot Microsoft Office and other software applications.
• Configure PC clients for DHCP / DNS operation and know how DHCP/DNS functions.
• Install, setup, modify, replace, repair and/or troubleshoot hardware and software. This includes but is not limited to PCs, laptops, printers, scanners, multi-functional devices, tablets and other mobile devices as needed.
• Provide application support for Microsoft Office and other software products.
• Provide support for Help Desk activities as needed, including, but not limited to: taking help desk phone calls/emails/faxes/requests from users, creating work tickets, routing work tickets to appropriate personnel, communicating details of issues to, and coordinate with other personnel, assisting users with their questions, hardware/software problems/needs, and assisting in completing the work tickets.
• Other assigned tasks as needed.
Powered by JazzHR