We are seeking an Administrative Coordinator to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
New Path Home Health Care is a family owned and operated home care agency based in Rutherford, NJ. The agency was founded in 2013 and is comprised of dedicated individuals who have extensive experience in home healthcare and leadership. The founders have very distinct backgrounds in business management, education, and supervision. They were motivated to create New Path Home Care Services because of personal experience. They were at a point in their lives where their parents were receiving home health care services due to the development of Alzheimer’s in one parent and the onset of Dementia in the other. This new stage in their lives presented them and their families with new challenges that they embraced and confronted head-on. After years of supervising the care their parents were receiving, they realized that there was a need for “more.” More dedication, more compassion, more accountability and customer service. New Path Home Care Services was born from this realization.
New Path is licensed by the Division of Consumer Affairs. Our staff is licensed, certified, insured, and trained in the New Path Approach. We are eager to have new team members!
Posting ID: 563039207Posted: 2020-08-08