At Massage Envy, we believe massage and skincare shouldn’t be a luxury; our purpose is to help people feel their best. That’s why everything we do is in service of delivering memorable experiences of Total Body Care that “help you take care of you.” The Massage Envy culture of care has made the organization it is today, because our people strive to live our values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy in all we do. You should feel this in every friendly, supportive, and caring Massage Envy environment.
Job Title: Front Desk Associate
Reports To: Manager
Status: [to be determined]
Function: Offering excellent customer service to guests and members, and assisting the location manager in daily operational tasks.
- Providing excellent service to members/guests by answering phone calls, checking members in and out for appointments, setting appointments, greeting members/guests upon arrival and promoting the Wellness Program[MT1] , calling inactive members to invite them to schedule an appointment, log and relay member concerns to manager.
- Assists in maintaining professional, clean and organized front desk and reception area.
- Understands and applies strategic sales offerings (dues/cash, auto renewable, etc.)
- Assists in administrative tasks including filing, member folder maintenance, and data entry of member records and surveys.
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness of therapy rooms, common areas and store room, assist with stocking linen shelves and replacing full linen bags; assists with checking lotion supplies and assists with inventory.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required for this job.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- Basic math and cash handling experience, phone and computer skills.
- Customer service and sales experience, preferred.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to interact professionally with members/guests, prospective clients, vendors and clinic management.
- Must have good communication skills in order to effectively communicate with members/guests on membership benefits, and clinic policies and procedures.
- Must be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Must work cohesively with others in a fun and fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours.
- [Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.]
- General knowledge of services and modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
- Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with members/guests, co-workers, management and vendors.
- Must be able to use office equipment, including telephones, computers, fax and copier machines.
- Reasonable accommodations are available to individuals with disabilities, upon request, as required by law.
- Able to work flexible days and hours.
- Is regularly at work and on time, as scheduled.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Must communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers, management and vendors.
- Follows management’s policies, procedures and direction.
- Accepts constructive criticism in a positive manner and uses it as a learning tool.
Posting ID: 30678282Posted: 2020-07-14