In need of a Quality Assurance Rep for the plant, to own quality. Help with audits both internal and 3rd party, help Sales/Purchasing/Machine Shop pushing quality. Will help inspect parts via mics, cals, CMM operation. 1st shift, 7am-4pm or 8am-5pm
* Ownership and maintenance of measurement devices, customer complaints, corrective action, oversight of quality records held in Sales/Buyer/Plant/Warehouse, internal process auditing for compliance to procedures
* Responsible for accurate information and timely processing of non-conforming material.
* QAR will act as trainer on quality department documents for Sales/Buyer/Plant/Warehouse personnel
* Responsible to ensure proper records are maintained for calibrated equipment, nonconforming material, inspection forms, stamp logs, etc.
* Understand and follow the elements of the QMS
* Work with Quality & Compliance Manager to implement the requirements of AS9100D within the QMS for site to obtain AS9100D Certification of Registration
* Machined Parts inspection
* Segregate non-conforming parts or material
* Complete required documentation for work performed
* Perform data entry of work results into appropriate databases
* Perform FA or final inspection to reconcile outgoing shipments, as required
* May be required to identify causes of non-conformance
* Meets TKMNA Employee Attributes / Competencies
* Other duties as assigned
This position oversees compliance to the policies, procedures, work instructions contained in the quality management system. Also, Responsible for exercising the disposition of material placed in the "Material Review Bay" as well as a resource to Sales/Buyer/Plant/Warehouse personnel as trainer on quality system documents and record keeping duties to show compliance to system requirements.
-AS9100D / ISO9001 experience
-GD&T reading ability
-3 years of Quality Tech experience
-1 year Aerospace/Defense Quality Systems experience
**PLEASE DO NOT APPLY TO THIS POSITION IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIRED MUST HAVES**
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.