This position focuses on wholesale fuel sales to commercial, distributors and dealer customers. .
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 4 year college degree preferred or equivalent fuel sales experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operations manual, and financial reports.
- Ability to write reports.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other common software programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be able to work in a team building environment
- Must be able to travel to customer and company meetings; will be asked to attend industry conferences.
- Recruit and retain new customers
- Manage relationships with existing customers
- Insure customers meet SBOC’s credit terms and policies
- Create and transmit daily pricing to customers
- Respond to fuel customer concerns and questions as needed.
- Coordinate deliveries with common carriers.
- Collaborate with company departments to ensure accurate billing and invoicing. Be proactive in communicating with other departments
- Communicate in a group setting your activities to meet and exceed established sales goals
- Develop and maintain supplier relations.
- Work with suppliers/terminals/carriers to resolve supply issues.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds frequently
Posting ID: 546161956Posted: 2020-11-16