The Assistant Restaurant Manager supports the Restaurant Manager in their efforts to develop a team of dedicated people delivering great and friendly guest experiences and profitable top line sales. They assist in the development of Crew and Shift Leaders and fulfill accountabilities assigned by the Restaurant Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Arrive in a timely manner to be ready in position at the start of scheduled shift.
- Promote a team environment by encouraging respect, providing coaching and feedback, recognizing achievements, resolving employee concerns and communicating effectively.
- Assist in the recruitment, selection, hire, on-boarding, and training of the Crew Members and Shift Leaders as directed by the Restaurant Manager.
- Support development of team members through effective cross training, development, and delegation of responsibilities.
- Hold team members accountable for their behavior and performance, addressing concerns promptly.
- Regularly utilizes established communication in the store.
- Hold guests as highest priority and role model exceptional guest service.
- Drive sense of urgency through Crew Members and Shift Leaders to satisfy guests’ needs and resolve problems.
- Ensure all shifts are appropriately staffed to achieve guest service goals.
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy environment by following and enforcing safety, and sanitation guidelines; comply with all applicable laws.
- Reinforce the use of systems, tools and procedures throughout shift, while taking appropriate steps to correct deficiencies.
- Help prepare and complete action plans: implement production, productivity, quality and guest service standards.
- Maintain a clean, stocked and neat work environment.
- Review guest feedback and restaurant assessment results and implement production, productivity, quality and guest service standards.
- Drive sales through effective execution of restaurant standards.
- Execute all in-restaurant marketing promotions in a timely manner
- Delegate and lead processes to control labor costs, food costs, and cash.
- Ensure the safety and security of team and guests through a focus on preventative maintenance and cleanliness.
- Execute new product roll-outs including team training, marketing and sampling.
- Comply with all restaurants, Brand, and ABDD polices.
- Must have basic computer skills
- Restaurant, retail, or supervisory experience preferred
- Math and financial management
- Writing skills
- Capable of counting money and making change
- Able to operate restaurant equipment
- Comply with restaurant operations
- Adhere to uniform standards including; hat, name tag, clean pressed apron and collared shirt. Dark blue jeans without any rips or holes and non-slip shoes are required.
- Anticipate and understand guest’s needs and exceed their expectations.
- Fast, friendly service including a genuine smile and eye contact to make guests feel welcome.
- Develop and maintains guest and community relationships.
- Display and maintains a sense of urgency with guest.
- Seek ways to improve guest satisfaction; asks questions, commits to follow through.
- Resolve guest concerns by following (L.A.S.T.) Brand recommended guest recovery process.
- Freshest- tasting, highest quality food and beverages through standard procedures.
- Sparkling clean, comfortable environment with system maintenance and ongoing cleaning.
Passion for Results
- Set and maintains high standards for self and others, acts as a role model.
- Complete all required training and support the training of other team members.
- Consistently meets and exceeds goals.
- Contribute to the overall team performance; understand how his/her role relates to others.
- Read and interpret reports to establish goals and deliver results.
- Seek ideas and best practices from other individuals, teams, and networks and apply this knowledge to achieve results.
Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Identify and resolve issues and problems.
- Communicate and inform management of any issues.
- Use information at hand to make decisions and solve problems; include others when necessary.
- Identify root cause of a problem and implement a solution to prevent from recurring.
- Empower others to make decisions and resolve issues.
Interpersonal Relationships & Influence
- Develop and maintain relationships with team.
- Operate with integrity; demonstrate honesty, treat others with respect, keep commitments.
- Encourage collaboration and teamwork.
- Lead others; negotiate and take effective action.
Building Effective Teams
- Identify and communicate team goals.
- Monitor progress, measure results and hold others accountable.
- Create strong morale and engagement within the team.
- Accept responsibilities for personal and team commitments.
- Recognize and reward employee’s strengths, accomplishments and development.
- Listen to others, seeks mutual understanding and welcome sharing of information, ideas and resources.
- Seek to understand conflict through active listening.
- Recognize conflicts as an opportunity to learn and improve
- Resolve situations using facts involved, ensuring consistency with policies and procedures.
- Escalate issues as appropriate.
Developing Direct Reports and Others
- Work collaboratively with employees to create individual development plans to strengthen employee’s knowledge and skills.
- Regularly discuss progress towards goals, review performance and adjust development plans accordingly.
- Provide challenging assignments for the purpose of developing others.
- Use coaching and feedback opportunities to improve performance.
- Identify training needs and support resources for development opportunities.
Business and Financial
- Understand guest and competition; translate and apply own expertise to address business opportunities.
- Approach situations with an innovative mind and look beyond the obvious to deliver solutions and implement change.
- Has a working knowledge of profit and loss and other key financial measurements in order to identify business trends, make adjustments accordingly and set goals.
- Understand, analyze and communicate the key performance/profit levers and manages to these measures.
- Completive Bi-Weekly Pay
- Employee Meals
- Monthly Bonus – Earn up to 10% of Monthly Salary
- Medical and Dental Insurance with Company contribution
- Cell Phone Reimbursement: This position requires one to lift 30 to 50 pounds and also requires you to use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists. Apply now to join one of the most exciting brands in America at our dynamic, award winning franchise!
Brand: Dunkin Donuts
Address: 760 Commons Drive PA - 19365
Property Description: Stand Alone Building with Drive-Thru
Property Number: 342085
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
Posting ID: 548657796Posted: 2020-07-14