At SYKES, we help people one caring interaction at a time - that includes you ! Join us as a Customer Service & Technical Support Agent representing Intuit at the Wise location! You'll shine in this role if you have a passion for helping small businesses succeed and enjoy connecting with customers. In this position, you'll assist small business owners by answering a variety of inbound customer inquiries via phone in support of QuickBooks (accounting software). We'll train you to become an expert in QuickBooks and you'll share your knowledge by teaching customers how to use the program to its fullest potential. You'll also offer support by troubleshooting technical issues related to QuickBooks in a fun team environment.
During this time of the COVID-19 pandemic, the SYKES Job Squad is using video interviewing tools to continue to grow our team, while keeping your health and safety top-of-mind. Apply now and you can interview in a 100% virtual environment, from the safety and comfort of your own home! We will also set you up to work from home remotely until we can safely return to the office in Wise.
Work with us and you'll enjoy:
• Full-time schedules (40 hours/week)
• $12.50/hour with gradual pay increases up to $14.50/hour
• 100% paid training
• Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Company-matched 401(k) retirement plan
• Paid time off
• 100% free college tuition program after one year of employment through Ashford University online
SYKES Wise is part of a global company with more than 55,000 employees serving major brands you love. Every time we help people answer a question, solve a problem or find a solution we create a meaningful connection and job fulfillment. Our teams become friends and are part of our family . Answer the call! Apply now to start your journey to a new, exciting career with SYKES Wise!
Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us, if you possess:
• A high school diploma or GED and are at least 18 years old
• Ability to troubleshoot basic and routine customer issues that are technical in nature
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Basic computer skills