CHENEGA GLOBAL PROTECTION, LLC
Company Job Title: Security Clerk II
Chenega Job Title: General Clerk II
SCA WD Labor Category:
General Clerk III
Non-Exempt, Part Time
06-10-2020 Executive Order 13495, The Non Displacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts provide first right of refusal to incumbents on contracts. If the position is accepted by the incumbent on the job, other application/resume of non-incumbents will not be reviewed.Summary:
Chenega Global Protection, LLC. employees perform Security Administrative Services supporting the Bureau of Engraving and Printing's Eastern Currency Facility (ECF). The ECF is a high security facility providing physical security for the protection of BEP securities, its personnel and visitors. CGP employees will work closely with BEP employees in the Office of Security providing support of the ECF's badging, access control, emergency operations, personnel security, and industrial security operations. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, review and process access badge request forms and associated documentation.
- Ensure that the access badge request forms are properly completed and approved for badge issuance in accordance with HSPD-12 (Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 - HSPD-12).
- Receive, review and process Personal Identity Verification (PIV) badge forms and associated documentation.
- Complete the issuer's portion of the PIV badge form after ID verification (registrar) has been accomplished
- Responsible for identity-proofing badge applicants and enrolling them at an Enrollment Station.
- Responsible for credential printing and securely storing it, distributing the credential to applicants, and providing activation assistance to applicants, if required.
- Other duties as assigned
: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited High School or possess a General Education Development certificate.
- Must have three (3) years of experience in a clerical or related position.
- Must be able to pass a Background Check and be in good financial standing.
- Must be skilled in the use of a computer, and word processing and spreadsheet applications software such as Microsoft Office Suites and other general office equipment.
- Must clearly speak English and demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication and analytical skills and have the ability to effectively deal with both internal and external customers.
- Skill in operating a personal computer and standard office equipment
- Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), and Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to respond to various types of actual emergency situations
- Skill in satisfactorily dealing with customers
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have demonstrated excellent skills in customer relations
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee may use repeated motions that include the arms, wrists, hands and/or fingers. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stand, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
(The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Posting ID: 560715307Posted: 2020-08-07