San Mateo, CA
Fulltime Permanent position
Roles & Responsibilities
We are seeking a highly-skilled Dev Ops Architect who has experience with AWS cloud architecture and migration, building scalable and reliable systems as well as adding technical leadership to the cloud services team. This individual will be working on our cloud transformation and interact with Developers/SRE/Consultants to design cloud infrastructure from a greenfield. The role requires hands-on AWS experience in CI/CD pipeline and implementation web services on EKS/EC2 platform.
- 7+ years of experience DevOps role in supporting mission critical production web services
- 3+ year of hands-on experience designing fault-tolerant and scalable solution on AWS
- Expert in AWS platforms architecture and implementation in EC2, EKS and/or Fargate
- Expert in AWS IAM user and role management
- Expert with CI/CD pipeline and ecosystem for automation code deployment for front-end and back-end services from build, test, deploy to multiple environments: i.e. Jenkins, CodeDeploy
- Experience with open source tools for increased productivity, security and reliability
- Experience with AWS monitoring tools and analyzing performance metrics including third party services: i.e. CloudWatch, Datadog, Newrelic
- Experience with AWS security zones, IP networking, firewalling and load-balancing
- Expert in automating repetitive tasks using Puppet, Python, Perl or Bash/Shell, etc.
- Expert knowledge in Linux and Windows system deployment and management in AWS
- Experience knowledge in web application technology: i.e. Apache httpd, tomcat, jboss, kafka, nginx, etc.
- CI/CD pipeline expertise
Posting ID: 558361555Posted: 2020-05-28