If you have food service management experience and are looking to turn it into a solid career path with an established company, join our team in Albany NY! We are looking for Restaurant General Managers to oversee management, staff and overall operations at one of our Taco Bell restaurants. You will report to the Area Coach and it will be your responsibility to develop a management team that will in turn sufficiently develop their crew to ensure that your assigned location consistently embodies the highest standards of product quality and customer service as well as Taco Bell's morals and values. This is an excellent opportunity to grow a world-class operation with a familiar and popular quick-serve restaurant brand as you further develop your management career.
You will take hands-on responsibility for the day-to-day operations of your assigned Taco Bell restaurant, working closely with your Assistant Managers and Shift Managers. You will maintain initiatives in the areas of interviewing, hiring and training of staff, conducting performance reviews, overseeing and optimizing financials for your restaurant, and ensuring the highest levels of product quality and customer service.
Your specific duties will include:
· Ensuring that all staff members complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner
· Ensuring that the restaurant is a safe place for Team Members to work and customers to visit
· Taking an entrepreneurial "ownership" approach to management of your restaurant
· Recruiting, hiring and training staff members as well as evaluating and promoting them as appropriate
· Addressing and resolving customer complaints quickly and professionally
· Providing feedback to Team Members in a positive manner
· Fostering and maintaining a positive company image within the community, including participation in local events & public service organizations
· Following all cash, security, inventory and labor policies and procedures and ensuring that staff members do the same
· Handling difficult HR issues as they arise, including disciplinary write-ups and terminations
· Maintaining reports and records based on company standards and in full compliance with state and federal regulations
· Building a good working relationship with the District Manager
· Increasing business by using company facilities and resources in support of local organizations
· Implementing corporate-wide marketing programs in a timely and effective manner with minimal direction
· Assuming direct responsibility for financial performance and profit, taking appropriate corrective actions when needed
· Ensuring that payroll is running smoothly and that all hours are correctly recorded and communicating with the payroll department at our home office
As a Restaurant General Manager with Taco Bell, you will be part of an established and stable organization with a widely recognized and familiar brand name. We have a friendly and supportive company culture as well as a family atmosphere in which we value you as an individual. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package that includes full benefits.
As a Restaurant General Manager, you will receive:
· Health and dental coverage
· Life insurance
· 401(k) w/company match
· Performance-based bonus program
· Paid vacation
· Paid holidays
· Paid sick days
As a Taco Bell Restaurant General Manager, you must be a self-motivated, ambitious and outgoing individual with
excellent team-based leadership skills and strong conflict-resolution abilities. You must also have great customer-service
skills as well as the ability to select and develop quality staff personnel. It is also important that you have exceptional verbal
and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of
the organization. You must also have the personal morals and strength of character that reflects Taco Bell's values.
Specific qualifications for the Restaurant General Manager position include:
· High school diploma preferred; Bachelor's degree a plus
· Minimum of 3 years quick-service restaurant management experience
· Proven track record of P&L accountability
· Ability to lead by example and to convey a sense of urgency to staff members concerning all aspects of the business
· Strong relationship-building skills
· Excellent multitasking, time-management and prioritization skills
· Basic computer proficiency, particularly email and laptop
· Experience with Point-Of-Sale system a plus
If you feel you are a great fit for Taco Bell, please reply to this post with your resume.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 572641917Posted: 2020-09-21