IntegraCare, a Kindred at Home company is currently seeking Caregivers and Personal Care Assistants to work in the homes of our clients in Colorado city, TX and surrounding areas.
**Must be willing to travel to surrounding areas**
Join our team! Wehave all shifts available!
Discover a rewarding work environment where you can learn and grow to your fullest potential through providing quality care in the community.
Why Kindred at Home?
Where are our clients?
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Weekly
- Flexible Schedules - Tell us how many hours you'd like!
- Overtime and Holiday Pay
- Bonus Opportunities when referring other caregivers or clients!
Our clients live throughout the BIG SPRING and surrounding area and we strive to find our best match for you, with clients closest to you! Apply today to become a Caregiver!
What Will You Be Doing?
You will provide non-medical assistance to the part of our community needing assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs). This can include light housekeeping, meal preparation, providing engaging activities and driving clients to appointments.
You duties will include but not limited to:
- Meal Preparation and Planning
- Light Housekeeping
- Medication Reminders
- Running Errands
- Bathing, Restroom Care, Dressing and Grooming
- Other Personal Care-Related Activities
- Great customer service
- Willingness to learn and motivated to help others
- Hands on experience performing duties as outlined in summary, or formal training program completion
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
- Ability to safely lift and transfer adults preferred
- HCA (Home Care Aide) current registry with the state preferred
- CNA and HHA license a plus
- Driver's license, auto insurance, and your own vehicle is a plus
Job Location Colorado city, Texas, United States
Position Type Part-Time
Posting ID: 572094013Posted: 2020-09-07