We have a full-time opening for a AUTOMOTIVE MECHANIC ASE CERTIFIED.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
* Inspect, diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
* Explain and/or show discovered mechanical diagnoses and required repairs to service advisors.
* Perform service and installation or repair on vehicles at shop. Ensure correct parts selection, quality checks, and installation or repair as identified on the work order or required.
* Continuously seek out and learn new technical information, equipment, tools and techniques.
* Attend formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
* Professionally record findings on approved documents so that necessary customer estimates and proper repairs can be made.
HERE'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR::
* Minimum of 5 years auto technician experience REQUIRED!
* Looking for a long term career REQUIRED!
* Valid driver's license and clean background REQUIRED!
* Master Technician certified PLUS!
* Factory/ASE certifications REQUIRED!
* Strong attention to detail
* Desire to learn and improve yourself with continuing education *OFFERED MONTHLY
* Must keep your work area clean
* Must have your own tools
* Safe working knowledge of shop tools and equipment such as Scanners, electrical diagnostic equipment, AC recovery equipment, Fluid Exchange Equipment, Lift operation, etc.
Essential Job Duties:
* Demonstrate the ability to ensure correct parts selection and installation, or repair on vehicles/ equipment.
* Proficiently use the required equipment for servicing and installing parts as required by the customer.
* Recognize acceptable and defective parts and complete the process as appropriate.
* Conduct maintenance for assigned equipment as identified by the schedule.
* Complete computer work and close vision work, as required.
* Abide by the Company Policies such as attendance, safety, processes, teamwork, training, etc.
* Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience: High school/GED. 5 years experience ASE CERTIFICATIONS
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Requires general automotive knowledge.
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment: Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs. Work in a shop environment including heat and loud noise.
Preferred Qualifications: ASE CERTIFICATION REQUIRED, MASTER A PLUS
OPEN Mon-Fri 8-5