We are searching for a personable, thorough Sales Associate to contact prospective clients via cold-prospecting. The Sales Associate responsibilities include ascertaining whether potential clients might be interested in our products and services, and then scheduling a time for our Sales Representatives to meet with each client.
To be successful as an Sales Associate, you should be determined to achieve and surpass each of your work-related goals. Ultimately, an outstanding Sales Associate will demonstrate a thorough understanding of the sales process, including ways in which to garner clients' interest in meeting with our Sales Representatives.
- Familiarizing yourself with essential details of our products and services.
- Contacting prospective clients using our tools, technologies and lists.
- Fielding basic questions and concerns about the products and services we offer.
- Scheduling a consultation between the prospective client and a Sales Representative.
- Keeping a detailed log of your contacts, including those which were not interested.
- Following up with prospective clients who have shown interest in the past.
- Hitting minimum weekly and monthly sales production requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Top-notch verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent phone and face-to-face etiquette.
- Professional and courteous disposition.
- Persuasive and results-oriented.
- Available to work evenings and weekends.
We’re a rapidly expanding, start-up, local solar company. We launched in March this year and just expanded to open a second sales office and we need help with the office work!
Posting ID: 582243381Posted: 2020-11-03