***COMMERCIAL ROOFING EXPERIENCE IS A REQUIREMENT TO BE CONSIDERED***
Pay: Base to $80-100k base (depending on experience) with commission and bonus
Location: Jessup, MD
Benefits: Full employee benefits, PTO & Vacation
Vehicle provides, Cell Phone, Laptop & IPAD
Who we are:
We are one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, was founded to give todays businesses a clear choice for trustworthy, cost-effective roofing solutions. We embrace safety as an important part of a job well done. We are an industry expert in every type of roofing, waterproofing, coating, green and metal system application.
The Project Manager/Estimator role is responsible for estimating, scheduling, operating and managing projects from cradle to grave. The position is to ensure that all associated work is performed in a timely and cost effective manner, in accordance with applicable plans and specifications, company policies and procedures along with sound roofing practices. This position reports to the Unit President.What You Will Be Doing
1. Understand the contract to ensure the Companys responsibilities and scope of the work
2. Responsible for catching deviations from the specifications and plans as it relates to scope, contract and schedule
3. Generate estimates from blueprint drawings, specifications, field notes, field drawings, and actual field inspections
4. Obtain all necessary information, such as: field inspections, measurements, photographs, and sketches required to provide accurate customer pricing
5. Submit proposals to customers
6. Communicate with owners, architects, engineers, general contractors and property managers
7. Attend/conduct all weekly meetings in conjunctions with project start-up, pre-bid, sales, job progress
8. Generate project budgets, submittals, equipment requirements, purchase orders, material lists, manpower requirements, lodging, and transportation
9. Handle all safety issues
10. Conduct pre-job safety analysis of each project
11. Monitor job costs against original estimates, budgets and change orders
12. Manage project closeouts and ensure warranty documents are requested and received
13. Execute contracts with subcontractors
14. Help the president with the month end WIP report and cost to complete report
15. Assist as appropriate in collecting progress and final payments
16. Serve as a representative of the company, displaying professionalism, consideration and discretion in all interactions and assist in recruiting new talent to the organization
17. Contribute to a positive work environment and ensure teamwork within project organization, as well as with the management teams, utilizing the resources needed to focus on driving value to our customersWhat You Need for this Position
7-10 years commercial roofing experience.
Strong interpersonal skills; oral and written communication skills.
Must not be afraid of heights and must be able to position extension ladder to access roof for roof inspection/survey.
Ability to read blueprints, structural drawings and project specifications.
Knowledge and experience of built up roofing systems, single-ply roof system, metal roofing, sheet metal flashing, and installation requirements.
Must be able to interface with Owners, Subcontractors, General Contractors, and Company Management.
Basic computer and word processing skills.
Quality communication skills.
Valid drivers license.
Mandatory drug test and criminal background check.
OSHA 30 certification will be required, if not already possessed.What's In It for You
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, etc.So, if you are a Project Manager, Commercial Roofing with experience, please apply today! Send resumes to Kristin.Anderson@cybercoders.com
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, only US citizens can be considered.