The Onboarding and Credentialing Field Support Specialist, based in a Field Support Hub, provides the highest level of customer service to caregivers, field staff, clients, patients, offices and coworkers. The primary focus of this position is to onboard new Employees and credential current Employees in a compliant, effective, and efficient manner. They will also contribute to the culture of the office which is defined as having strong accountability and team orientation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Demonstrates a professional, proactive attitude, establishes and maintains effective channels of communication within the Hub as well as with clients, caregivers, field staff and office based team members
2. Provides excellent customer service to all stake holders
3. Under the guidance of the Field Support Manager, maintains proficiency in all support functions and activities to ensure office operational goals and responsibilities are met
4. Meets and maintains HIPAA regulations in regards to Protected Health Information
5. Proactively assists candidates through the application, hiring and onboarding process
6. Communicates with Applicants regularly to encourage them to complete steps in the hiring process in a timely manner
7. Tracks and monitors all pre-assignment, and contract specific requirements to ensure compliance prior to activating newly hired caregivers
8. Responsible for data entry, validation of data and data integrity for all credentialing requirements for caregivers and field staff
9. Coordinates activities to obtain updated credentials from caregivers and field staff prior to expiration
10. Adapts to and incorporates the latest technology into daily processes to achieve maximum efficiency
11. Maintains properly organized electronic Personnel Files for all Employees
12. Displays strong organizational skills and time management skills to efficiently support multiple offices
13. Performs other duties as assigned
Onboarding, Payroll, Customer Service, Human Resources
1. High school diploma or equivalent degree required. Undergraduate degree preferred
2. One year work experience in a team environment preferred
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4. Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office
5. Ability to work independently and multitask effectively while maintaining attention to detail
6. Ability to effectively elicit from and provide information to all team members, caregivers and clients using strong communication skills
Compliance & Ethics Expectations:
• Participates and successfully completes the company's compliance program requirements and adheres to the Code of Conduct, Company policies, and applicable federal and state requirements
• Sets an example for other employees regarding how the Company's Code of Conduct and Compliance Program is applied and observed every day when dealing with customers, business operations, or other team members.
• Reports potential violations of company policy, Code of Conduct, and/or applicable laws and regulations to the company hotline, through the chain of command, to the Compliance and Ethics Department, or through other channels made available by the company for reporting potential violations
• Promotes an environment in which other employees are encouraged to report potential violations
• As appropriate, provides input and suggestions regarding areas in which policies, procedures, workflows, and/or controls can be improved to enhance compliance
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.