As a General Dentist you are looking to hone your clinical and business leadership skills, so are we.
At Todays Dental Partners, we strive to help dentists provide high-quality patient care using the twin pillars of modern management methodologies and a state of the art clinical environment.
Our method is simple - advance the managerial and professional growth of the dentists by demonstrating and practicing modern management methodologies for patient care and providing continuous education opportunities to build the clinical skills.
We are Seeking a passionate and dedicated Associate Dentist equipped with the skills and mindset to deliver high quality patient care and excellence.
The ideal candidate would have a strong motivation and desire to learn and provide managerial and clinical leadership throughout the practice.
A growth mindset and ownership mentality is required. Though, we strongly desire an experienced and seasoned professional Associate, experience can be substituted for a candidate who has demonstrated a history of a strong work ethic combined with a desire and willingness to expand their knowledge and improve their clinical skills.
About Cayce, SC
Cayce is a city in Lexington and Richland counties along the Congaree River and is Located on the western outskirts of Columbia Metropolitan Statistical Area. Located in Columbia South Carolina one of the fastest growing cities.Affordable house prices,Great warm weather,year round sunshine,low cost of living .1 hour from mountains and beaches and 3 hours from Atlanta.Columbia has everything great to offer without the stress and cost of big cities. Today’s Dental is in the heart of Cayce, South Carolina in a well-established practice full of promise, positive demographics, energy and growth opportunity.
Clinical Proficiency Desired
● Compelling attention to detail and the ability to maintain a concentrated focus while performing all treatments
● strong surgical skills, highly proficient in executing simple and surgical extractions
● Ability to perform quality exams and provide general and emergency dental care
● competence and knowledge base to educate patients and clearly present treatment plans
● Capable of performing:
o Root canal treatment Anterior and premolars (Molars would be a plus)
o Restorations- Composite, Amalgam
o Prosthetic- Crown and Bridge, Partial Dentures and Full Dentures
o Pediatric- SSC, Restorations, Pulpotomies
● capable of performing extractions involving impactions, soft tissue or bony would be a PLUS
Managerial Strengths Desired
● pride in the quality of care and treatment and for the practice
● dedication to customer service and trust-based patient relationships
● direct, clear and concise communication in all aspects of the practice
● composure and sound decision making in stressed environments and unfavorable conditions
● ability to thrive and grow as a result of challenging situations. The desired candidate demonstrates consistency and resilience
● high moral and ethical standards that cannot be compromised under any circumstances.
● safe, sanitary and remains in compliance with all federal, state, HIPPA and OSHA guidelines
Current Clinical Equipment (Willing to add equipment as desired to advance)
❖ CBCT X-ray in office,
❖ Picasso Laser
❖ Digital and Phosphor plate X-Rays
❖ Intra oral camera
❖ Prep start h20
❖ Electric handpieces
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation is variable based on the fairness principle. It directly depends on your clinical proficiency and managerial expertise. We always strive to pay above the average competitive market rates, because of the efficiencies we drive in our business. There is an opportunity to earn a guaranteed base salary and bonus potential among other benefits including:
❖ Guaranteed base salary (600-750 USD per day) or 30-33% of realized revenue whichever is higher
❖ Sign on Bonus
❖ Referral Bonus
❖ Paid Time Off
❖ Health Insurance Coverage
❖ Paid Gym Membership for you and your family
❖ Malpractice Insurance
❖ H1b Visa and Green-card Sponsorship
❖ Continuing Education Compensation
❖ Buy in option for qualified dentists
❖ Year end Bonus upon performing above and beyond the targets
Serious candidates possessing the listed qualifications accompanied by exceptional references can call us @ 678-947-0093, 917-882-9613 or email email@example.com