We have a part-time opening for a Smoothie King Shift Leader.
- No experience required.
- Background check required.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
What’s your purpose? Smoothie King is a forty-years-young brand, and creator of the first nutritional smoothie franchise. Our purpose is to bring pleasure to health: Smoothies with a purpose.
Working for Smoothie King requires a lot of energy, passion, and ambition. We need dynamic professionals interested in doing the best work of their life to make an impact on our Guests. Our team is committed to our mission to inspire people to live a healthy & active lifestyle, and anyone passionate about that, will fit right in. Join our team today!
Shift Leaders are comfortable taking responsibility as well as delegating it; they thrive on challenge and continually look for opportunities to learn. They are responsible for ensuring Guest satisfaction while maintaining efficient store operations. Along with the General Manager, they provide guidance to Team Members during assigned shift.
- Assist in the team management of restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Assist Team Members at the point of sale (POS) in the execution of product and promotions.
- Ensures Guest service in all areas and meets applicable standards for quality and cleanliness.
- Able to perform the duties of all other non-management positions.
- Informs General Manager of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Support and adhere to company standards for operations, marketing/communications and brand identity.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the General Manager.
18+ years old
- Six or more months of restaurant or retail experience as an hourly employee preferred.
- Must be capable of supervising specific areas of the business in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to lead, both by example and direction.
- Interact with the public and co-workers constantly and positively during shifts.
- Operates a blender and POS cashier system.
Valid Driver’s License
18+ years old
Employee must be able to tolerate exposure to food allergens.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 46703431Posted: 2020-04-05