Responsible for recording sales transactions on the cash register and providing general customer service assistance by performing the following duties:
1. Receive cash, change, and check transactions in accordance with store procedures.
2. Provides customer service with appropriate receipts for each transaction.
3. Provides and initiates assistance for customers needs.
4. Receives incoming telephone calls, takes accurate messages and directs telephone calls to appropriate person.
5. Prepares food according to state and local health code requirements. Ensures all equipment is working properly and holding correct temperature once every shift.
6. Maintains adequate stock of paper forms for the cash register area, and notifies the Manager when additional supplies are needed.
7. Must stock merchandise, handle all food preparation and clean store and lot according to management direction.
8. Performs store opening and closing duties as needed.
9. Attends store meetings and training sessions as required.
10. Trains new cashiers on approved company procedures.
11. Balances cash drawer and total currency sales each shift.
12. Places cash and transaction records into safe in accordance with store procedures.
13. Reports any problems or discrepancies to the Store Manager and/or Assistant Manager.
14. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Posting ID: 547929520Posted: 2020-07-09