The HR Analytics team at Citizens Bank provides analysis, insights and solutions to support workforce effectiveness and improve business outcomes. We conduct analysis to enable evidence-based decision making. We use statistical models to predict future outcomes and provide actionable insights.
As a member of the HR Analytics team, you are as passionate about building collaborative client relationships as you are about digging into the data with statistical and data mining techniques.
As an HR Analytics Specialist at Citizens Bank your primary responsibilities will include:
- Statistical analysis of our workforce data to identify actionable insights
- Building predictive models of employee behavior
- Designing research studies, sampling schemes and custom surveys
- Consulting with HR and the business on the use and interpretation of HR data analysis
- Assisting in the creation of visually appealing, insightful and concise presentations for senior management including the CEO and the Board of Directors
- Telling a compelling story with data and presenting insights in a consumable format for varying audiences
- Advanced statistical skills including working knowledge of GLM, structural equation modeling, factor analysis, natural language processing, etc.
- Relevant experience in an HR, organizational consulting, or experience applying statistical methods to HR data
- Advanced data storage, cleaning, manipulation and modeling skills in R, or similar experience in another programming language and willingness to learn R
- Advanced research and survey design skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain data and findings to a non-technical and Executive audience
- Strong consultative skills
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Ability to work on complex tasks independently.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail, problem-solving, and critical thinking
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- An MA/MS in industrial organizational psychology, organizational behavior, economics or other related social science field and 2 years of analytical experience
- OR, an MS in Applied Statistics or Data Science with 2 years of relevant experience in HR
- OR a PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology with relevant internship experience
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday through FridayWhy Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran