Position Summary :
As a Fuel Station Clerk, you are expected to exceed customer needs and expectations by providing efficient, accurate and pleasant checkout service and shopping assistance.
About Us :
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Experience Desired: Convenience store experience/Retail experience
- Education Required: No high school diploma required
- Certification or Licensing Required: CPR/First Aid/AED Training
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 25 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of your work, for your Team Members, customers and products.
- Ring up customers' orders by scanning products or keying price into register according to established company policies and procedures.
- Finalize sales and collect payments by totaling order and accepting tender from customer.
- Alertly watch customers at pumps to help prevent drive-offs, unsafe misuse of gasoline containers or placement and pumping multiple cars within the same transaction.
- Block and straighten shelves as needed.
- Assist with light stocking duties and inform management of any out-of-stock items.
- Replace misplaced items to the proper location.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, counter area, floor, restrooms, exterior pump area, etc., to ensure safety and sanitation regulations are met.
- Know and follow all state and local laws regarding cigarette sales.
- Know and follow all coupon handling procedures.
- Understand how to sell lottery tickets and gift cards.
- Assist other store Team Members in maintaining security in the store.
- Assist in kitchen area as needed.
Posting ID: 580714829Posted: 2020-10-19