- Now offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus
- Qualified applicants may send a resume directly to Kcantiello@interim-health.com for immediate consideration.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you'll change lives every day.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life balance.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
- Weekly Pay
- No Mandatory Overtime
- Create your own schedule
- A natural caregiver that wants to help others, no matter the setting?
- A team player that loves an independent work environment?
- A connector who lives to bring out the very best in people?
- Honest, positive, and reliable - the one that all of your friends count on?
Our LPN's fill critical vacancies in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities, clinics, schools, and more, to ensure that each patient and family receives the care that they deserve. As a LPN's with our healthcare staffing team, you'll have the unique opportunity to work with patients in a variety of settings and build a schedule that works for you.
What you'll do:
- Assist patients with activities of daily living, personal care, and incidental exercise
- Teach patient essential self-care skills, as needed.
- Check patient's vital signs and/or administer medication under a nurse's direction.
- Performs care and delegated tasks as directed by the nursing plan of care
- Qualified Candidates must have active Ohio LPN license in good standing
- One (1) year of recent experience as an STNA and/or LPN in a Long-Term Care facility setting
- CPR/First Aid Certified Preferred but not required
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Columbus
- Job State: OH
- Employee Type: PRN
- Min Salary: $27.00
- Max Salary: $27.00
- Compensation Type: Hourly
Posting ID: 599954457Posted: 2021-01-16