We are looking for Maintenance Technicians that have skills in the following areas:
- Needs to be very skilled in Electrical Troubleshooting (Diagnosing and repairing controls and systems such as hydraulic, pneumatic and PLC'S, air compressors, pumps, power distribution(both mechanical and electrical)
- Candidates need to be able to install, inspect, troubleshooting hoist and other lift equipment
- Understanding hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, electronic, mechanical and welding schematics and blueprints
- Work from complex diagrams, drawings, schematics and specifications, as well as use appropriate diagnostic tools to resolve electrical/electronic/mechanical problems with the operation of machines, equipment and site utilities such as plumbing, compressed air systems, and electrical distribution.
- Comfortable working with 480V, Also needs to be able to do conveyor maintenance and trouble shooting ex. (changing out rollers, replacing bearings, changing or replacing gear boxes).
- Capable of reading blueprints and schematics
- Troubleshooting pneumatics and hydraulics
- PLC Troubleshooting (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Omron, etc...)
- We have openings on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift
- We are able to pay anywhere from $20/hr - $30/hr (depending on experience)
If you or someone you know that is interested please send a resume to or you can reach me by phone at (614) 932-1342.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posting ID: 564844487Posted: 2020-07-22