Always Accepting Applications for:
Responsible for the service of all food and beverage items to the Guests in a prompt, efficient and above all, friendly and courteous manner. They will maintain a high level of service, ensuring that all products served meet Boston’s The Gourmet Pizza specifications. The server will also assist in the cleanliness and organization of the dining room and service areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- May be required to assist in the training and development of new team members.
- Cooperation, communication and team work are essential traits for our team.
- Responsible for properly handling of cash and credit cards for all transactions within the restaurant.
- Practices responsible selling and service of alcohol at all times as mandated by the respected licensing authorities.
- Maintains a professional image and proper uniform standards while performing job related tasks.
- Frequent Guest contact and high visibility in the dining room are to be apparent at all times.
- Enquires periodically and timely about the Guest dining experience in a sincere manner. When necessary, involving a manager immediately if and when a negative Guest experience is identified.
- Responsible for thanking each and every Guest for the patronage in a sincere manner.
- Maintains a high level of food and beverage knowledge and ensures all menu items are prepared according to Boston’s standards and expectations.
- Ensure that the stock levels on hand meets the levels specified by the supervisor or manager on duty.
- Ensure the standard recipes and methods are used at all times to ensure consistency and efficiency for all menu items.
- Ensures the Guests benefit from ongoing and upcoming promotions by staying abreast and helping in the implementation and new promotions.
- Proper practices must be in place to ensure food safety. Controlling time and temperature throughout the flow of food, practicing good personal hygiene and preventing cross-contamination.
This location is not accepting phone calls. Please submit your application online by clicking Apply Now.
Posting ID: 34957283Posted: 2020-04-05