Now Accepting Applications for:
Responsible for the day to day operations of Boston’s The Gourmet Pizza, under the direction of the Franchisee or Direct Supervisor. This includes conducting the business affairs of the restaurant, supervision and development of the management team and employees. Purchasing, food quality, safety, sanitation, marketing and the Guest dining experience policies and procedures are implemented with efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day to day functions of the restaurant, such as banking, cash control, maintenance of restaurant records, purchasing of products and supplies, invoice accuracy (ordering, pricing, receiving, POSi extensions), maintain control of cost factors in operating and expense categories such as food and labor costs, safety and sanitation practices are implemented.
- Financial responsibility and performance of the restaurant is aligned with budgets, declining budgets and weekly financials sent to BPR.
- Implementing operational changes, including new menu items, recipe or procedures that are approved by BPR.
- Continuously focused on improving the Guest dining experience.
- Hire, train and develop managers, supervisors and employees to ensure a complete understanding of all needs within the restaurant. (Guest experience, building the brand, and profitability)
- Develop management schedules and allocate the work load of projects to the appropriate team members. Provide management presence in the restaurant at all times.
- Develop an in-store training team to assist the managers with the development of new hires.
- Ensure manager and employee orientations are complete with paperwork, training schedules, and job expectations set.
- All approved changes to the menu or promotions are communicated to the team and effectively implemented.
- Purchase approved products and supplies in the amounts needed to support the level of business expected. Ensure the quality, quantity and handling of all products are in accordance with BPR expectations.
- Ensure the standard recipes and methods are used at all times to ensure consistency and efficiency for all menu items.
- Understand what the industry trends are, passing along anything learned to the Franchisee that may better the brand.
- Pursue methods to increase sales through the use of promotions, local advertising, increased average sales per guest and community involvement.
This location is not accepting phone calls. Please submit your application online by clicking Apply Now.
Posting ID: 34957282Posted: 2020-04-05