Located near the scenic Colville National Forest in Northeast Washington, Prestige Care and Rehabilitation - Pinewood Terrace is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center dedicated to helping residents achieve independence and to live comfortably.
Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values - respect, integrity, commitment, and trust - that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day. At Prestige we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career.
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an "employee," you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below: We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that includes the following:
Medical, dental, and vision coverage
Employer paid group life and AD&D insruance
401(k) plan with company match
Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
Employee Assistance Program
Commitment to career development and continuing education
Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement
Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!
*Benefits may vary by location
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
Job Summary: The Housekeeper is responsible for the housekeeping duties of the building.Essential Functions:
- Cleans, straightens and picks up trash in commons areas, offices and public rest rooms, to include sinks, toilets, plumbing fixtures, mirrors, furniture and replenishes soap and paper products.
- Cleans, straightens and picks up trash in resident rooms to including sinks, toilets, plumbing fixtures, mirrors and surfaces, replenishing soap and paper products.
- Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously, respecting individual confidentiality, dignity and rights.
- Vacuums carpets, sweeps and mops floors on a routine basis.
- Ensures that apartments are maintained in a safe, comfortable, and attractive manner, keeping residents personal items safe.
- Cleans spills, soiled areas, and other conditions as observed or directed.
- Uses cleaners and other hazardous materials according to product instructions and department procedure.
- Follows facility fire safety and infection control practices and promptly report any unsafe conditions or equipment to executive director or maintenance director.
- Coordinates housekeeping services with other departments.
- Ensures that equipment and supply carts are properly maintained and properly stored and that storage areas are kept clean and safe.
- Cleans exterior windows, patios, or other outside areas as assigned.
- Assists others with lifting, as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Experience working with seniors helpful.
- Ability to understand verbal directions and read written instructions.
- Able to communicate with residents on a daily basis.