Join the largest full-line GMC dealership in Colorado and the best work environment in the industry. We are looking for a professional minded sale person to join our sales staff. The successful candidate will benefit from great training and unlimited earning potential.
We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability insurance, 401(K), paid holidays, paid vacation/personal time, and an employee car discount program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Create and maintain relationships with customers.
· Sell new and pre-owned cars and trucks.
· Maintain strong knowledge base of all new vehicle makes and models.
· Maintain above average CSI rating.
· Complete all required product training.
· Follow up on all sales leads from a variety of sources (phone, walk-ins, newspaper ads, referrals, etc.).
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
· Perform ride alongs with potential buyers.
· Sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
· Climbing in and out of vehicles.
· Occasional stooping and bending.
· Ability to lift/push/pull up to 45 lbs.
· Normal range of hearing and vision.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Valid driver's license with good standing MVR.
· Proven sales skills.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Excellent follow-through skills.
· Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.
· Professional, responsible and customer oriented at all times.
· Automotive industry experience preferred.
· Understanding of manufacturer's specifications is a plus.
· Familiarity with automotive financing is a plus.
· Ability to successfully pass a General Abilities Assessment and Post-offer background check, physical and drug screening.
If you think this sounds like you, let's chat. We would love to tell you more!
ABOUT Delta Dental
As the first company to specialize in dental insurance, we are passionate about oral health and its importance to future generations. Our core purpose is the advancement of oral health care to our customers, partners and consumers through dental insurance programs and philanthropic efforts.
We are part of the Delta Dental Plans Association, a network of companies that provides dental coverage to 74 million people in the U.S. Delta Dental of California, Delta Dental of New York, Inc., Delta Dental of Pennsylvania and Delta Dental Insurance Company, together with our affiliate companies, form one of the nation's largest dental benefits delivery systems, covering 33 million enrollees. All of our companies are members, or affiliates of members, of the Delta Dental Plans Association, a network of 39 Delta Dental companies throughout the country.
Delta Dental provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Delta Dental complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.