PrideStaff is actively looking for a skilled Journeyman Electrician for a direct hire opportunity in Denver. This person will be laying out and assembling electrical systems for food and beverage carts.
Work duties may include, but are not limited to:
· Assembling/wiring of food service carts
· Assisting in the electrical installation of food service carts
· Heavy lifting and other labor related tasks
- Be able to measure, cut, bend, thread and installing wire and electrical cable systems, conduit systems and other wire raceway systems.
- An ability to plan load center calculations, necessary breakers, and document the load center details;
- Ability to complete all necessary quality control and safety testing (hiPot, etc)
- Ability to follow instructions given both verbally and in written form;
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings and generate the appropriate Bill of Materials;
- Ability to read and interpret documents furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule, form such safety rules, operating, maintenance instructions, quality manuals and procedure manuals
- Must be reliable with a strong work ethic;
- Manage all aspects of electrical inventory (develop catalog of commonly used items, review min/max levels, leverage existing inventory when possible, vendor auto replenishment system setup and monitoring);
- Experience with hand tools, air tools, such as drills, grinders, and rivet guns, saws, tape measures.;
- Ability to stand continuously for long periods of time;
- Fully squat, stoop or kneel;
- Ability to lift or pull items up to 35-50 pounds consistently required;
- Willing to work 40+ hours a week (Overtime is used during peak production periods);
- Experience in a production facility that is building semi-customized products.
This position is great for a jack of all trades, someone that doesn't like to do the same thing over and over.
This company is seeking an energetic, reliable, proactive individual to join our assembly/electrical team. Seeking a long term committed employee with a stable work history.
· They offer medical, dental and vision benefits after hired on
· They also offer generous 401k program after hired on
· We provide full training to employees in all aspects of the job, so if you are willing to learn, this is a great job for you!
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $41,000 - $62,000, annually
Posting ID: 572989020Posted: 2020-10-20