Laboratory Technician -(Chemist)
Temp to Hire
18.00 per hour
7 AM-330 PM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform testing of inbound and process materials in accordance with WAP using a variety of fingerprint screens, cyanide analysis and other wet chemistry methodologies to determine nature of hazardous substance.
- Ensure proper written and electronic documentation of all test results including QA/QC and audits sample documents prior to approval and completeness of summarizing data.
- Gather appropriate paperwork for management approvals and notifies staff of any incomplete sections needing attention.
- Documents non-conformance of test results to WIP parameters.
- Compiles and reports analysis data including QA/QC data for review.
- Perform periodic audits of analytical logs to ensure federal regulation compliance for completeness and error corrections.
- Performs analysis using specialized equipments, such as: gas chromatographs, calorimeters, KF titrators, automatic/manual flash point testers.
- Assists facility personnel with approval paperwork to ascertain accuracy and enhance efficiency and effectiveness in the disposal of hazardous waste materials.
- Timely communication of test results to other departments.
- Maintain proficiency of troubleshooting and maintenance of analytical equipment and documents in accordance with quality assurance and control compliance.
- Maintaining a current status for all training and certifications.
- Preparation of standards and reagents.
BS in Chemistry or related field
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Posting ID: 571212604Posted: 2020-09-21