Who says FUN and RESPONSIBILITY can't hang together? At SONIC Drive-In restaurants, you'll have all that, along with great pay, flexible hours, a cool uniform and the camaraderie of fantastic co-workers.
As a SONIC Drive-In restaurant Cook, you will oversee the Appetite Satisfaction Department, which involves operating the following stations: Food Production, Grill, Fryer and other tasks if applicable.
Cook tasks in the restaurant may include:
* � Preparing and cooking food orders to meet product quality standards
* � Food preparation and portioning
* � Cooking on the grill
* � Operating the fry station
* � Dressing items to order
* � Packaging all menu items and checking for product quality and consistency
* � Cleaning including trash disposal, mopping, sweeping, washing dishes, wiping counter-tops and sanitizing food areas
SONIC Drive-In Restaurant Cook Requirements:
* � Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
* � Ability to be flexible in all situations based on business need
* � Effective communication skills; basic math and reading skills
* � Ability to follow directions
* � Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at SONIC Drive-In restaurants
* � General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations preferred, but not required
Additional SONIC Drive-In Restaurant Cook Qualifications...
* � Friendly and smiling faces that enjoy providing quality products for our guests!
* � A willingness to cross-train on all the stations - it never gets boring here!
* � Motivated individuals who are team players and committed to keeping our drive-in clean and safe.
Sure, classic cars and vintage threads may be things of the past, but the SONIC Drive-In restaurant experience will always be groovy, right on, awesome, wicked, fab, the bee's knees, cruisin' . . . you get the picture! It's downright sensational!!
All that's missing is you, so APPLY TODAY!
SONIC and its independent franchise owners are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Posting ID: 610391994Posted: 2021-03-07